12 Ekim 2020 Pazartesi

Bu Pulların Az Tekniği

 

besleniyor bir ayazın ılıman iklimi

 huylarımda

tümleç dinleniyor

büyüteçler parlıyor

zarlıyor kumarı an 

sepetli bir gelecekten sarkıyor yükseklik

kabuklarını atıyor mevsim

saysam eksik çıkar

belki tamamlanır yapbozla

 


 do you know what I am still unknown to me should have let this be but there was something wrong with you or was it all within me something missing from me hollow like a killer should be how could anyone have seen there’s not a single mark left on me still there’s a sickness in me there’s a sickness in me I just wanted something I could feel I needed this so I could breathe something missing from me hollow like a killer should be I’m heavy, I’m cold if you wanted to live, why’d you come so close no I never thought it’d end this way but if I knew would I have taken it this far something missing from me hollow like a killer should be I’m heavy, I’m cold if you wanted to live, why’d you come so close

 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder