24 Mayıs 2018 Perşembe

Şey



manyetik kenetlenme dışında
entrikam 
terennümü dudağımdan kanatalı çok oldu 

 jiroskop
duyu
artık
sahilime kum - dur

parmakları koşullu yağmurla
gün batımı arar 

aralar
şerit ikramım
fevri
adımımı

modern tablalarımızda
biraz güzel işleyen 

şey

So your mouth tastes like sunshine
Baby but your eyes
Are all cool
Buried in my arms
And the breeze takes us deeper and further into
The heart of the moment that is gone
And the scent of your heartache
Baby and the taste
Of your blood
Run within me
And there are red flowers in your spit
When you enter my mouth
Under the bed
Down on the floor
So take me under the floorboards
I would love to feel like wood
And take me back to the retards
'Cause this world just make me sick
There are colours in the air
When I fall to the ground
How we'd love to fall more often
There's a band in our cellar
Baby and they're playing a song
Of the drunks in the street
And I can hear when they're playing their lovesong
'Cause the kids
In the yards
Stop playing with their toys
So take me under the scoolyard
There are kids there who got lost
Their mouths all shouting asphalt
And the bodies torn apart
There are colours in the air
When I fall to the ground
I can sence a world of heartache
But I love the sound
Of your hair when it falls down
From the pillow late at night
On the brink of illusion
It's the devil in my eyes
Waiting for the moment to kill me inside
How we'd love to die more often
So take my hands love
There's a burst inside our minds
Oh feel my hands love
'Cause I'm numb from the neck down
And there is fire love
On the balcony right here
And I can see our bodies burning but sence no fear
So your mouth tastes like sunshine
Baby but your eyes
Are all cool
Buried in my arms
And everything matters
For seconds we fall
To the floor







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder