19 Haziran 2018 Salı

Maji



maji

şarkım yavaş yavaş 

maji
kimleri barındırıyorsun 


I am the ghost of this town The echoes sing my name I am the smoke and the clouds The scent of the rain I am the rhythm of machines The rust and the stain I am her heart and her lungs Her vessels and veins I am the spirit in the street light, the angels in the midnight sky And when you’re searching for peace You have found me I am the light in her eyes That guides you home And I am every lie, you’ve ever told I am the city and the streets and the darkness when she sleeps I am all the things you know I am all the things you know I’m your dreams and your math, every word you won’t get back And I won’t ever let you go I won’t ever let you go When it’s solace that you seek You have found me 7 trees, 5 wounds

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder