23 Temmuz 2018 Pazartesi

Kareli



dekorda ufak bir değişiklik

dekor değişirse 
şarkı da değişir

şarkı değişirse 
ben tüyerim 



Tell me where the wind is blowing 'Cause that's where the music's going You are my big dark blue And I wanna swim all around you You are the sweetest melody I never sung I feel like I know you but you're just a ghost to me But when I sit beside your shadow somehow it comforts me You are the sweetest melody I never sung You are the island of love my remedy to rescue me You are the breeze of a song that carries me You are the sweetest melody I never sung La la la la la I've got a hole the size of your touch that fits in your arms as much And when I try to fill it up the hole gets bigger every time You are the sweetest melody I never sung You are the sweetest melody I never sung You are the island of love my remedy to rescue me You are the breeze of a song that carries me You are the sweetest melody I never sung Corta corta mi luna mi luna ya Esta melodia que es la misma que... A la misma que...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder