8 Kasım 2018 Perşembe

Sürmekte Olan Ek



mecazi olmayan sürüncemesi
muhtemel tahriş

teller hizalıyor
ve soruyor
mideniz nasıl ?

henüz canlı büyüsü tutmadı
lav dudak kasığına 



I sang myself to sleep inside a bunker in the basement Looking for a little peace while a piece of me was dying I could hear them celebrating upstairs, screaming from the balconies “This time we’re sending all of them to hell! Every Goddamn one!” They called out from the twisted wreck “We brought this on ourselves!” Do you remember? Do you remember? We built an alter to the saints that suffocated slow Do you remember? Do you remember? The men in masks are holding hands Inside their hands they’re holding stones Speaking in tongues, screaming my name They know my name, I don’t know why There’s a light that flickers off and on It sends the servants running to the fire Another sacrifice to keep it shining bright Another sacrifice to keep it burning They called out from the twisted wreck “We brought this on ourselves!” Do you remember? Do you remember? We built an alter to the saints that suffocated slow Do you remember? Do you remember? We brought this on ourselves They suffocated slow We’ll burn this to the ground We’ll do it all again

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder