29 Mart 2019 Cuma

Bazen , Bir Yongadır


bazen , bir yongadır
sıklıkla ise bir bütün

dışın içe yalıttığı elastik bilmece
kırışan tüyoyu ütülerken

saksı çatlağından nehirlere karışan çamurun içinde kıpırtılar ediniyorum

zihnime kıstırılmış bir nottan

mürekkep taşıyarak

geceliğine





So what do you feel while you're winding through these older streets, & what are your favorite kind of dreams? I better just pause while the colors in the sky they bleed. Why don't you lay your head on me? Where'd you waste your time love? Anywhere is here. Do you tell your secrets? tell 'em all of it. I feel it creeping up my neck when its real late. Let it cover me up, let it cover me. When it feels like a dream for you somedays. Let it cover me up, let it cover me. Couple of eyes on the corner staring right at you. Tell me what trouble you're into. Why don't find me and wrap your legs under the sheets? What is your favorite kind of dream? Damn, I'd never guess a crazy kind of life. You're saying, you don't talk that much are you the quiet type? Don't you love it here? I wanna fall, where you really been? Cause I wanna go.

2 yorum:

  1. Güzel şarkı, özellikle sözleri.
    Don't you love it here? I wanna fall, where you really been? Cause I wanna go.

    YanıtlaSil