16 Mayıs 2019 Perşembe

Far


okunaklı olmakla beraber düzlemsel
ya da
görece öyleymiş 
.
aksini iddaa edemediğin şey için gerçek yanılsama
.
bir nüsham kayıp
ve küsüratlar bendeyken
.
ayna için sabah yürüyüşlerini ertelerim
.
bu kadar
.


.
I feel I might have been here before 'Cause the sun is high and I can't find my way home How should I know what's best for me? I'm stuck in my version of a fantasy All my troubles fade away Whenever I hear you say my name Let it out, I don't need to pretend Let it out, set it free, start to mend You, you are the light Take my shadows, change my mind Like milky moonlight to the sea I feel your strength washing over me And my spirit comes alive Just like an owl in the night All my troubles fade away Whenever I hear you say my name Let it out, I don't need to pretend Let it out, set it free, start to mend You, you are the light Take my shadows, change my mind Situations always change Punctuated by the pain you hide And I'm never gonna win If I'm keeping everything inside Yeah, I can't ever learn to swim If I'm keeping everything inside With your sun upon my back I can fight, find my way against the tide Let it out, I don't need to pretend Let it out, set it free, start to mend You, you are the light Take my shadows, change my mind Let it out, I don't need to pretend Let it out, set it free, start to mend You, you are the light Take my shadows, change my mind All my troubles fade away Whenever I hear you say my name

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder