16 Haziran 2019 Pazar

Yarım Yamalak


yanlış




Every time I look at you I fall in love all over again And you're the reason I do what I do I hope someday you can appreciate that Don't ever lose your innocence Don't you lose that heart Don't you lose your confidence Oh but most of all Don't lose your love But I can see the mysteries of God behind your beautiful brown eyes A wonderful expression of what happens when two people fall in love Right before our very eyes Don't you lose your attitude Don't ever lose that smile Don't you lose your tenderness Oh but most of all Don't lose your love Well Henry is my baby boy and everyone he meets he gives a wave And a smile And somewhere long ago I lost the light that is only found within the heart Of a child Don't you lose your humility No man is bigger than the next Do what you love and the money will come Oh but most of all Don't lose your love Don't ever lose your sanity Don't you lose your mind But I've seen it all and I sure don't know much Oh but most of all Don't lose your love

2 yorum:

  1. Bu kadar güzel sözleri olan bir şarkıyı "Yanlış" yazarak yayınlamak çok düşündürücü:)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. bu yükümlü duygular yanlış olmalı : )

    YanıtlaSil