25 Eylül 2019 Çarşamba

Larler



ne düşüneceğimi biliyor


I'm thinking of you In my sleep And i could talk The worst kind of sound I've noticed things Can not be repaired When i wake up I'll be in despair Cause i know i've got to say I know i've got to say Goodbye Baby goodbye Goodbye Baby goodbye You're my sweetheart Goodbye You're my sweetest Goodbye I know i'm gonna look So so so so bad But there's no easier way For me to have to walk away But i don't wanna hear this no more And i don't wanna feel this no more And i don't wanna see this no more And i don't wanna experience this no more Cause i know i 've got to say I know i've got to say Goodbye Baby goodbye Goodbye Baby goodbye You're my sweetheart Goodbye You're my sweetest Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye (you're my sweetest)

2 yorum:

  1. Hâlâ olayı bu minvalde mi ele alıyorsun? Bunu zaten keskin bir şekilde belirttik. Arada sırada buraya uğrayıp yazmamın tek sebebi seni güzel hatırlamaya çalışmak. Bunu bile anlamıyorsun. Bu son gelişimdi, dediğin gibi olsun ve edilgenliğini lütfen hep koru olur mu?

    YanıtlaSil