29 Aralık 2019 Pazar

Sarı İmza



gönye kılavuzumda oriona düşmüş
onca devinimle beraber
somut bir hissiyat

oluşumla 
birleşimin simetriği
ve
kirli taşlar üzerinde 
figüratif yaratıcılık

kamçıyla ilerletilen zührede
dakik bir telaffuz

fakat
ben olaylara böyle bakmıyorum




Underneath the rose the ground is glowing
And hide behind the thin blue sky
The stars are slowly snowing
When the light hit the darkness and set the world in motion
And somehow I found you on the shore on the aerial ocean
So hold
Hold on to me
So hold
Hold on to me
My heart is wrapped in rain
On diamonds through my weathervanes
And I'm down on the highway under the motivation of airplanes
And the light in your eyes as they parted the skies only there watches wallet
So low and behold we're all just silhouettes in the sunset
So hold
Hold on to me

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder