6 Ocak 2020 Pazartesi

Açık Arttırma


kilosu siyah ağırlıkta
boyu sol anahtarında fa

diksiyonu harf yutan iştahta
beden dili barok heykellerinden teresa

temasa yatkın ruhunda ıskalar
saçlarında karmaşık algoritmalar

simetrisi yansımada kaybolan iksirde
sesi açık arttırmada tokmak




I can't get you off my mind, my mind
Yea, you keep me up all night, all night
You said that we're different now, ok
You said that it's too late now, ok


You're so insecure these days, these days
You tell your friends that you're ok, ok
But I still love you anyway, ok
I hope you think of me some day, some day


I can't seem to keep things straight, oh no
You loved me, now it's time for change, ok
I thought I wanted us to change, ok
But now I really have to say, to say


That you still cross my mind 
Every time I close my eyes...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder