27 Haziran 2018 Çarşamba

Poşette


ay & blöf

kanlı kadınlığından bir hazne

kanca sarı

ilelebetli cümleler kuran biriyle tanıştım
kendi kahvesini yapıp
kendi falına bakıyor

kendi ilelebetliği hakkında
ay'ın tutulması
bir hiç

en iyisi tekrarlamıyım





In the champagne drought I lost my mind So I started smoking cigarettes with boxed wine When I made a sound My neighbors cried Said all my songs sound just like drunken lullabies Said I couldn’t change So I broke the mold And I put my dreams in bottles knowing they would float To a better place Where I could be myself Don’t want to be another blonde doll on the shelf Every day all day, every day all day Ah, ah, I hear choirs in my head; they won’t stop until I’m dead Ah, ah, I hear choirs in my head, in my head And I like to think They’re all my friends When I fall apart they put me back together again It’s like they see and understand Every day all day, every day when People show their teeth Don’t bite your tongue Baby you’re a diamond shining with no lights on If it gives you peace, keep raising hell Every day all day, every day all day Ah, ah, I hear choirs in my head; they won’t stop until I’m dead Ah, ah, I hear choirs in my head, in my head I finally got where I wanted Yeah I think that I’ve found the way I finally got what I needed With the voices I have in my brain (1..2..) Ah, ah, I hear choirs in my head; they won’t stop until I’m dead Ah, ah, I hear choirs in my head, in my head

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder