25 Mart 2019 Pazartesi

Daha Bahsetmedim


6 oyuklu bir bardak bana





soluk soluğa
dağılan bu kozalaklarda

tan yeri fantazyası
kurma kolundan daha ahşap 

fakat
gün batımı , rakımım için elverişli

yontmakta mantrayı 
koza

her isim kendini bulur !





Waves will move Again and the fields be green When all of the flowers bloom And it will be summer again I know, I can see all the melting eyes Can you feel the wind that blows It's changing its course now Will we see and will we run faster within and dare to believe that winter is over Waves will move Again and the fields be green When all of the flowers bloom And it will be summer again Come home, John We saved a seat for you We put on some music too I think you're gonna like it And if you'd like, I'd come pick you up somewhere Cause I'll go a million miles Just shout and I'll come there I miss you here, please say that you missed me And when summer comes, we'll Waves will move Again and the fields be green When all of the flowers bloom And it will be summer again

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder